Important changes take effect on 1 October 2015 that will alter tenants’ protection from eviction under assured shorthold tenancies (AST). The implementation of the Deregulation Act 2015 (DA 2015) will restrict a landlord’s ability to serve a section 21 notice in circumstances where the tenant has complained about the condition of the premises or […]
A new development in Battersea sees a structure-free, fully transparent pool joining its two buildings… 10 storeys up. Read more here.
With rents rising more than twice as fast as living costs, are you looking to get on the property ladder as a first time buyer? Learn about shared-ownership property in Poplar.
A new regime set out in the budget last month will allow anyone who owns residential property in Greater London to build up to the level of their neighbour’s property. Whilst it won’t apply to flats or maisonettes and requires neighbours’ approval, this is a huge indication of the Government’s plans to further relax planning rules. We have […]
If you are interested in blogging for us, please contact email@example.com. We hope you enjoy our content and feel free to like, comment and share using the built-in share functionality beneath each post.
- Stamp duty deadline prompts sales rebound in London prime property
- Council of Mortgage Lenders warns of negative impact of new 3% tax on second homes on UK housing market
- Forcing landlords to check tenants’ immigration status won’t be easy
- Our new managing agents: Wilbridge.co.uk
- New development on Southbank is set to create a whole new community